colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.04.2014

colourQ challenge #264 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I have some winners for challenge #264! THANK YOU to everyone who played with us, your entries were so so incredible!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! How cute is this?!? I totally love the layout and the sweet polkadots!



And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! What an amazing gallery!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

2 Comentários:

cm said...

Super congrats to Erin; such a fabulous card! Congrats to all the courtiers, too; an amazing gallery of inspiration. What an honour to see my cards as part of that group. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Sparkle added to my day!
~c

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting my card in your gallery, thrilled to be picked.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO