colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.13.2013

colourQ challenge #200 ~ Special Winner Crowned...

It's time! Time to announce our newest colourQueen and Royal Court member! Thanks so much to everyone who played along, and also a special thanks to all who applied! It was so so hard for us to vote on all the gorgeous cards, and even harder to not choose everyone wanting to join the DT. I will certainly keep everyone in mind for future openings, I promise!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats and a HUGE WELCOME to the newest colourQueen and Royal Courtier... we loved the clean lines of this elegant card, by a designer who NEVER fails to inspire us...


 

Please help me also give a BIG congrats to our newest colourQ Courtiers... these cards are amazing! [And if you applied to the RC call, and see your card here, I may have a spot for you, too... so email me!!! snappystamper[at]yahoo.com]

  
  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

7 Comentários:

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Great selection of winners. Congrats to Amy White on being a new Colour Queen!

You're lucky, xo, Marian

Lisa Elton said...

HUGE congrats Amy, pretty pretty card!! So ahppy for my fellow Courtiers too!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy...so about the typo ;)

Sarah said...

Congrats Amy, gorgeous card, a great addition to the RC, Sarah x

Lyndal said...

CONGRATS Amy & to all the other fabulous Courtiers!!

Claire said...

Huge congrats Amy - what a stunner of a card! Thanks for making me a courtier Arielle!

Claire said...

Huge congrats Amy - what a stunner of a card! Thanks for making me a courtier Arielle!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO