colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.11.2013

colourQ challenge #191 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello, I'm here to reveal the newest colourQueen! Thank you to everyone that played along with this challenge, the projects were so awesome! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for thissweet and fluttery little card...


And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers - so many beautiful cards!!!

  
  
  

I also really loved so many more, such as Amy's and Chitra's and Kim's, to name a few! They were all fantastic! 

Back soon with the new challenge!

6 Comentários:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- thanks so much for the honor to be chosen Queen! Congrats to the Courtiers- you are a talented group and I love all of your creations!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a tough decision, they are all so great!

cm said...

Oh my goodness - it took me several 'looks' (along with the 'this card seems familiar for some reason' exeperience) to realize that my card was selected as one of your ColourQ courtiers! I am so honoured, thrilled and delighted. THANK YOU! All the cards you've selected, along with all those entered - fantastic! So much talent, creativity and inspiration!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Vannessa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be one of this week's courtiers. Congrats to Julie as well - stunning card - and to all the other winners!

Angela Lemmons said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks for the honor of being a courtier!! I am really excited!!

Cheryl said...

Oh, Wow! You chose one of my creations for the ColourQ courtiers...again! Thank you SO much! What an honor!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO