colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.13.2011

colourQ challenge #102...


Here they are - the long awaited colors! Sorry to be late, Alex was up late last night, but his fever is gone today - YAY! Anywhoo - I started the post last night & thought I'd finish it up first thing this morning, but our internet was down, wouldn't you know? It's back now & here we are! Our colors today were inspired by this yumm~o Martha Stewart Melamine Bowl Set over at Macy's. Aren't these colors fantastic?

Here's a layout I made with them...



And here are the samples from our illustrious Royal Court - aren't they FABULOUS?












Ready to play?!?!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, September 18th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use only the colors listed! You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you can play this week!

 

 

 

3 Comentários:

Emily Keaton said...

It's been a while since I've been able to play, but I LOVED these colors and had to make time!! Thanks for a fabulous challenge. :)

kelly said...

Hi Kelly S from #49 here, sorry I've had trouble with blogger today and seem to have clicked on the wrong image to upload. The link has now closed so I can't change it. Sorry xx

kelly said...

opps now I have deleted my link by accident while trying to change my thumbnail. I have included my link just in case I could still be considered.
http://kellyscraftincorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/colour-q-sail-away.html
kelly S

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO