colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.12.2011

colourQ challenge #101 ~ Winner Crowned...


We had amazing entries this past week - thanks so much to everyone who played along! I know they're exceptional when the Royal Court complains that they can't vote for more than 3 - LOL! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen...


Here were the colors...


And the super yummy gorgeousness from this week's colourQ Courtiers:

 

Thank you again so much! See you in the am around 9ish for some new colors to play with!

Nighty~night!

4 Comentários:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Awe, thanks ladies! And thanks for an awesome color combo! ALL of the entries were fab...I know I say that a lot but this week was just WOW! They were all winners!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Truly lovely creations this week!! Bravo everyone!

Keva said...

Congrats, Laurie!! That card is gorgeous. Great job everyone else...fabulous work! Thanks for liking my card, too!! :)

Laurie said...

OH my goodness! Thank you so much for picking my card this week! Those colors were so fun! SO many gorgeous cards in that gallery! Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO