colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.01.2010

colourQ challenge #21 ~ Winners Crowned...


We had so many beautiful entries for this challenge! Sorry It's taken so long to announce the winners... and unfirtunately it will be a little longer for me to post the thumnails! Not only am I going back to work on Friday (bye bye maternity leave - it was fun!) but Jeff had surgery on his wrist & I've had 3 people to take care of - lol! NOt enought time for anything else, I'm afraid!

Here are the THREE colourQueens... they're cards were amazing! Then again most everyone's work was amazing... so it was hard to choose!


ROCHELLE

LISA


Thanks so much to everyone who played along!!! Jeff has promised computer time for me to finish up the thumbnails, so I'll be back with those!


Bye for now!




3 Comentários:

Katt Adams said...

Thank you so much! I am very happy that you liked my card. I love your color combination skills!

tia ionca @---;--- said...

Love...love...love...Blog !!!!

Rochelle said...

I have been busy this past week and just saw you picked my card...Thanks Arielle!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO